You will be absolutely spoiled in the outstanding four star Sporthotel Austria, a beautiful hotel near the centre of St. Johann. Family owned and managed, the hotel is operated to the very highest standard. The owners extend excellent service to all of their guests, and will look after you for the entirety of your stay.
The Sporthotel Austria is in the perfect location at the foot of the piste in St. Johann. You can ski right back to your door at the end of a glorious day on the slopes. The hotel is also centrally located, with a short 4 minute walk to the resort centre.
High quality cuisine is served to guests staying at the Sporthotel Austria, with a delectable range of Austrian and international cuisine on offer. The food is prepared by a highly qualified chef, along with his experienced team, ensuring that you have the best culinary experience possible. Breakfast consists of an extensive hot and cold buffet, while dinner is 4 courses with a choice of main dish.
A range of facilities are offered in the hotel with a comfortable lounge area, a large indoor swimming pool, a sauna and steam room. This is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes!
Easily makes it into our Top 5 hotels in Austria. In terms of location, service and particularly food, it really is hard to beat the Sporthotel Austria. Our sales Director Neal Collins claims to have stayed here over 10 times in both summer and winter and rates it as one his favourite places to stay.
- check Children's Play Room
- check Cocktail Bar
- check Hair Dryer in room
- check Internet Access
- check Lift
- check Lounge
- check Radio in room
- check Reception
- check Residents' Dining Room
- check Safety Deposit Box in room
- check Ski Room
- check TV Room
- check TV in room
- check Telephone in room
- check Balcony Rooms Available
- check Ensuite Bath or Shower, WC
- check Massage
- check Steam Room
- check Sauna
- check Games Room
- check Swimming Pool
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR2.2 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR4 per lift pass must be paid locally.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Dinner is 5 course.Hot and cold buffet breakfast is included.Special Christmas and New Year dinner is included.Vegetarian and special diet meals can be supplied on request.
Twin/Double Room (no Infants)
1 ( Twin or Double Bed )
2 ( Austrian Twin, Pull out Bed )
2 ( Single Bed, Austrian Twin )