Hotel Brückenwirt is a well-run family hotel in the centre of St. Johann. Experience the warm, welcoming atmosphere of the Brückenwirt during your ski holiday in St. Johann.
The owner of the Brückenwirt, Brigitte, and her staff place a strong emphasis on service and customer satisfaction. The team will ensure that your stay here is satisfying. The hotel boasts a charming character, and a certain style that is sure to impress you. Its interior enjoys a unique blend of traditional alpine décor and modern furnishings. The bedrooms in the Brückenwirt are clean, comfortable and well equipped.
The Brückenwirt is in a great location in the centre of resort. The ski bus stop is right in front of the Brückenwirt, so you can hop onboard for the short ride to the slopes! The nursery slopes are less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel, making it an ideal base for beginners.
After a day on the slopes, you can relax in the hotel’s tastefully decorated lounge or enjoy a delicious meal in the ambient restaurant. The restaurant serves traditional Austrian cuisine as well as delightful international delicacies. A games room, a children’s playroom and a sauna are some of the excellent facilities offered at the Brückenwirt.
As an added bonus, guests staying at the Brückenwirt are given free access to the Panorama Badewelt swimming pool, which is less than a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
Reviews from Tripadvisor
"Evening meals were very good, varied through the week (except for salad buffet & soup as part of the daily menu) and each proved very tasty - The restaurant staff were very good and deserve a special mention for their attentive service. Overall we had a very nice stay and would certainly recommend this hotel."
- check Games Room
- check Hair Dryer in room
- check À la Carte Restaurant
- check House Bar
- check Internet Access
- check Car Park
- check Cot
- check Safety Deposit Box in room
- check Lift
- check Reception
- check Ski Room
- check TV in room
- check Telephone in room
- check Wine Cellar
- check Massage
- check Sauna
- check Steam Room
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR2.2 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Check-in after 16.00, check-out before 11.00
- • Children under 15 years are exempt from the Tourist Tax in this resort.
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR4 per lift pass must be paid locally.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Buffet breakfast is included.Dinner is 4 course.Special Christmas and New Year dinner is included.
2 ( Austrian Twin, Pull out Bed )