The Sonnschein is well known for its hospitality, great food and very comfortable rooms. The Thaler family offer excellent service, nothing is too much trouble to ensure you enjoy your stay.
After a day on the slopes relax and unwind in the numerous facilities including swimming pool, sauna, solarium or whirlpool. Or why not enjoy a sociable pre-dinner drink in the cosy lounge with fire whilst enjoying an idyllic setting in panoramic surroundings
The rooms have all the luxuries you'd expect from such a high standard hotel such as bath robe, radio, telephone and safe. Family rooms can accommodate max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs.
Reviews from Tripadvisor
Its quite a large hotel, but feels like a small one. Great facilities, brilliant with all ages, there was a real mix of people in the hotel, young and old. Nothing too much trouble - they brought a pizza down from a sister hotel for our little one who won't each much else
An excellent hotel where service is No1 priority to owners Herbert and Gill. Very popular with everything you expect from a 4* to enjoy your ski holiday
- check House Bar
- check Internet Access
- check Lift
- check Radio in room
- check Reception
- check Ski Room
- check Sun Terrace
- check TV Room
- check TV in room
- check Ensuite Bath or Shower, WC
- check Lounge
- check Pets not permitted
- check Safety Deposit Box in room
- check Stüberl Bar
- check Telephone in room
- check Café
- check Cot on request prior arrival
- check Car Park
- check Children's Play Room
- check Winter Garden
- check Solarium
- check Massage
- check Steam Room
- check Sauna
- check Fitness Room
- check Table Tennis
- check Swimming Pool
- check Billiard Table
- check Whirlpool
- check Relaxing Room
- • Children under 15 years are exempt from the Tourist Tax in this resort.
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR2 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Check-in after 14:00, check-out before 10:00
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR2 per lift pass must be paid locally.
- • This resort does not have a rep service. 24-hour emergency number will be provided.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Dinner is 4 course. Hot and cold buffet breakfast is included. Special Christmas and New Year dinner is included.
Economy Twin Room
1 ( Austrian Twin )
2 ( Sofa Bed, Austrian Twin )
This room can accommodate maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 year old.
1 ( Single Bed )
2 ( Pull out Bed, Austrian Twin )
This room can accommodate maximum of 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old.