Hotel Harfenwirt is a traditional, family-run hotel offering friendly service and comfortable accommodation. It boasts an excellent location directly on the slopes. Enjoy easy access to the ski area with the nursery slopes, ski school meeting point and nearest lift right across the road. A free ski bus serving the entire valley stops outside the front door.
There are plenty of leisure facilities on offer at the Harfenwirt giving you the opportunity to relax after a day on the slopes, and ease those aching muscles! A large sauna area, a jacuzzi and a whirlpool will help you recharge after an exhausting day on the pistes. Take a relaxing dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool.
Breakfast and dinner are included in the price. A continental buffet style breakfast will prepare you for an action-packed day on the slopes, while a delicious three-course dinner will be served in the evenings. A Tyrolean evening is on once a week where guests will get the chance to experience traditional live music!
- check Balcony Rooms Available
- check Restaurant
- check Lift
- check Ski Room
- check Car Park
- check Internet Access
- check House Bar
- check Pets not permitted
- check Reception
- check Residents' Dining Room
- check Sun Terrace
- check TV Room
- check Cosy Bar
- check Cot on request prior arrival
- check Solarium
- check Steam Room
- check Sauna
- check Swimming Pool
- check Whirlpool
- check Relaxing Room
- • Children under 15 years are exempt from the Tourist Tax in this resort.
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR2.5 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Check-in after 14:00, check-out before 10:00
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR2 per lift pass must be paid locally.
- • This resort does not have a rep service. 24-hour emergency number will be provided.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Buffet breakfast is included. Dinner is 3 course.
Economy Twin Room
1 ( Single Bed )
The economy rooms offer a simple, yet comfortable and cosy room option. They are smaller in size than other available rooms and consist of 2 separate single beds.
Single Room with Balcony
1 ( Single Bed )
The single room is perfect for solo travellers who want comfortable cosy accommodation. With the added bonus of a balcony, you can take in the snow covered surrounds from your own room.
Superior Twin/Triple Room with Balcony
2 ( Twin or Double Bed, Pull out Bed )
These superior rooms are located in the newly rebuilt part of the building, located 150 m away from main hotel. They offer a superior, fresh accommodation option. The 4* standard room consists of a double or twin beds and a further pull out bed that can sleep an extra person if required. The room also has the added bonus of a balcony, perfect for taking in the fresh alpine air.
Twin or Triple Room with Balcony
2 ( Austrian Twin, Single Bed )
This room comes equipped with an Austrian twin bed and a further single bed that can sleep 1 extra guest. The cosy, comfortable room comes with a balcony to allow guests to enjoy the alpine air from the comfort of their own room.