Luxury? Central Location? Close to the ski lifts? Great food and comfortable accommodation? The 4-star Sendlhof hotel is everything you could ask for during your ski holiday!
The Sendlhof hotel enjoys an incredible location, set in a 7,500m² garden in Bad Hofgastein. The town centre and the nearest lift are only a few minutes away! For your convenience, the free ski bus stops just outside the hotel.
Staying at the Sendlhof, you'll enjoy pure comfort and elegance, starting with the rooms. Tastefully decorated with a modern feel provided by the combination of wooden elements and bright colours, all rooms feature satellite TV and an elegant bathroom with bathrobes and a hairdryer. Make sure to breathe in the mountain air on your balcony, from where you can enjoy the views of the natural surroundings.
After a geat day on the slopes, return to the hotel for some well-deserved relaxing time. The ‘Aqua Vitalis’ spa area boasts an impressive 2,500m² of gorgeous saunas and steam baths, including a family sauna and a log cabin sauna outside. Make the most of the superb indoor and outdoor thermal pools, with lovely temperatures of 32°C! You can also indulge in the many health, beauty and massage treatments that make up an extensive range of wellness facilities.
Quality service is this hotel's signature, and the food is no exception. You can expect a rich breakfast in the morning offering a wide range of tasty options, and a delectable 5-course dinner with a salad-buffet in the evening, whilst enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- check Free Sat TV
- check Bar
- check Children's Play Room
- check Ensuite Bath or Shower, WC
- check Hair Dryer in room
- check Internet Access
- check Lift
- check Lounge
- check Open Fireplace
- check Reception
- check Restaurant
- check Ski Room
- check Telephone in room
- check Fitness Room
- check Games Room
- check Jacuzzi
- check Massage
- check Sauna
- check Solarium
- check Steam Room
- check Swimming Pool
- check Turkish Bath
- • Children under 15 years are exempt from the Tourist Tax in this resort.
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR3.3 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR3 per lift pass must be paid locally.
- • This resort has a limited rep service. 24-hour emergency number provided.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Buffet breakfast is included.Choice of Menu at Dinner included. Special Christmas and New Year dinner is included.Weekly gala dinner.