Surrounded by the Hohe Tauern Mountains, you will be right at the heart of Bad Hofgastein, with the nearest slopes only 10 minutes away.
The Astoria primes not only for the very convenient location, but also its 1,200m² spa area, where you can treat yourself to a thermal bath, a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, a glass pavilion with a hot tub, an infrared cabin and even a diving pool. You can also make the most of the wellness and beauty treatments or even a classic massage.
Don't pack anything extra for the spa, as the hotel has got that covered. Once you arrive to your hotel room, there will be a pool bag filled with a bathrobe sauna towels and bathing shoes waiting for you.
Every morning, treat yourself to a diverse buffet breakfast. On a Half Board basis, your stay will also include an afternoon snack and a delicious light Austrian dinner, made with the freshest organic ingredients. You can also dine on the new sun terrace when the weather permits and, after dinner, enjoy a drink at Rainer's Bar.
Hotel Astoria offers bright rooms with cable TV, a minibar, a bathroom with a hairdryer, and free WiFi access in all the public areas.
- check Balcony Rooms Available
- check Bar
- check Beauty Treatments
- check Breakfast Room
- check Café
- check Car Park
- check Children's Play Room
- check Cots Available on Request
- check Games Room
- check Hairdryer
- check Lift
- check Lounge
- check Massage
- check Radio in room
- check Reception
- check Resident's Dining Room
- check Sauna
- check Ski Room
- check Solarium
- check Steam Room
- check Sun Terrace
- check Swimming Pool
- check Telephone
- check Television
- check Whirlpool
- check WiFi
- • Check-in after 14:00, check-out before 11:00
- • A local tourist tax of approx. €3.50 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • A refundable deposit of EUR3 per lift pass must be paid locally.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Weekly Themed Evening Children's Menu Available Dinner is 4 course. Vegetarian and special dietry requirments can be catered for on request. Buffet breakfast is included.
Double Classic Room
1 ( Austrian Twin )
Double Deluxe Room
2 ( Double Sofa Bed, Austrian Twin )
1 ( Single Bed )