Style and luxury are key attributes of the wonderful Hotel Elisabethpark. This hotel attracts a high level of repeat customers due the attentive staff and the level of comfort that guests enjoy. This historical hotel dates back to the 1850s and has seen many changes and developments over the years, all culminating into the wonderful hotel that is on offer today.
Location wise, the Hotel Elisabethpark is right in the heart of Bad Gastein and only 800m from the nearest ski lift. There is a shuttle bus directly from the hotel to the slopes, making it very convenient to start your day of skiing.
This wonderful hotel also offers a wealth of facilities including a wellness area with indoor swimming pool and spa area. The hotel also has a bar & lounge area and indeed a coffee shop. Overall a great hotel offering luxury, a great location and a wealth of amenities.
- check Children's Play Room
- check À la Carte Restaurant
- check Café
- check Lift
- check Ski Room
- check Car Park
- check Games Room
- check High Chair
- check House Bar
- check Pets Allowed
- check Reception
- check Residents' Dining Room
- check Sun Terrace
- check Cot on request prior arrival
- check Solarium
- check Massage
- check Steam Room
- check Sauna
- check Fitness Room
- check Swimming Pool
- check Jacuzzi
- check Beauty Treatments
- check Billiard Table
- check Whirlpool
- check Relaxing Room
- • Children under 15 years are exempt from the Tourist Tax in this resort.
- • A local tourist charge of approx. EUR2.9 per person per day is payable locally.
- • Most hotel room configurations use "Austrian Twins" (a double bed base, single mattresses with separate bedding)
- • Where your chosen room is under occupied, the accommodation provider may substitute a room of equivalent standard and suitable capacity.
- • A refundable deposit of EUR3 per lift pass must be paid locally.
Meals This property is offered on a Half Board basis. Buffet breakfast is included. Twice weekly themed evening. Vegetarian and special diet meals can be supplied on request. A welcome drink is included. Special Christmas and New Year dinner is included. Dinner is 4 course buffet style.
1 ( Single Bed )
The single room is a comfortable and cosy option suitable for solo travellers.
1 ( Austrian Twin )
Twin rooms are comfortable and spacious and have all facilities needed to ensure you have a wonderful stay.
Twin or Quad Room
2 ( Pull out Bed, Austrian Twin )
These spacious rooms feature a small living area. There is an Austrian Twin bed and a pull out bed that can sleep 2 extra if required.